psielements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meditation Circles

Go down

Meditation Circles Empty Meditation Circles

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

A meditation circle is simply a circle used solely for meditation. I for one, use a very simple (and mobile) version. I set it up like you would any other circle, but instead of using physical candles and such, I use a psiball of each element at the appropriate location. The size of the circle can be adjusted at will, and you can use yourself as an epicenter for the circle itself. The only down side, it that purification and grounding can be difficult. So i generally just ground myself afterward, if necessary.

I don't recommend using it while moving though, cause it can be difficult to control all the energy at once if you aren't that skilled of an active.

Back to top Go down

Meditation Circles Empty Re: Meditation Circles

Post  Cipher Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm

you dont have to have a meditation circle to meditate. it can be done anywhere in almost anyway. it is more a state of being

Cipher
Admin

https://psienergy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 pm

i know, i simply prefer using a meditation cirlce; it focuses my energy and helps me focus in general

Back to top Go down

Post  Cipher Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

ah, well we did both learn it different ways. i learned the apache native american style from a summer camp devoted to teaching people about their ways and how to do those things

Cipher
Admin

https://psienergy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm

yeah, im mostly self taught

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down